Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Indiepop Radio Podcast No 13

This is Indiepop Radio Podcast No. 13. For more information visit www.indiepopradio.co.uk/ or email dan@indiepopradio.co.uk.

To subscribe, visit feeds.feedburner.com/IndiepopRadioPodcast. This week's songs are:

1) Little Name - Nobody Loves You (www.sleepyrecords.com);
2) The Felt Tips - Not Tonight (www.myspace.com/thefeltips);
3) The Felt Tips - Boyfriend Devoted (www.myspace.com/thefeltips);
4) Dropkick - (Because I'm Blind) I Only Have Eyes For You (http://www.myspace.com/dropkickmusic);
5) Bedroom Eyes - Dancing Under Influence (www.myspace.com/bedroomeyesosd);
6) The Hi-Life Companion - You're the Greatest (www.myspace.com/thehilifecompanion);
7) The Stevenson Ranch Davidians - Let It All Go (www.myspace.com/stevensonranchdavidians).

NB: all songs have been used with the permission of the bands and/or record labels.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At 19 September, 2007, Blogger estaconversaciónhaterminado said...

Hi
I'm from Barcelona and you can't imagine how glad I am, just because I've just discovered your blog and your podcast.
Thank you so much!
I'll be hearing you

Hasta pronto!

 
At 12 November, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

soo good mix thank you i found some new bands.

 
At 31 January, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it! Cool!!!

 
At 30 August, 2008, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss this podcast! It was my favorite of all time - will it be returning, ever?

 
At 10 May, 2009, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

I love your podcasts so much! I can`t wait for the next one!!!
I found so so many good bands I like.


Cheers and greets from Germany!

 
At 26 June, 2010, Blogger Macho Boy said...

this episode is a night-to-early sleeping- friend :D. great songs you've chosen.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home